In this guide...
We will provide guidance on how to set a scheduled charge on your charger:
- Ensure the charger is in App Mode.
- To enable this:
- Press the settings icon on the top right corner of the page
- Open Charger Settings
- Change Method of Control to App
- The message "Executed Successfully" will be shown on the screen.
- The charger will now automatically reboot into App Mode.
- Return to the Home Screen.
- Click Pre-set Charging
- You can choose to schedule based on the following Pre-set Charge Functions:
- Duration - How long you wish to charge for
- Cost - How much you wish to spend
- Energy - The total in kW you wish to charge
- Once you have set your charging amount, you can choose whether to Start immediately or at a certain time
- Alternatively, Setting Start Time without setting Duration, Cost or Energy will set to charge until fully charged
- If you set a time, you can either set this as a one-off time or - by sliding the icon for everyday - set a daily schedule
- Press the Enter icon
- On the main screen, it should show that a reservation has been set
- Press cancel to stop reserve charging.
FOR FURTHER SUPPORT ON A WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTIONS, PLEASE VISIT Project EV - YouTube
If you are still having trouble following our guide, then please get in touch by either starting a live chat with our team, submitting a ticket here or give us a call on 0333 733 0333. We'll be happy to help.