In this guide...
We'll show you how to set up your laptop to configure the Project EV Charger.
Please see the video below:
Prefer written instructions? Use our step by step guide below if you need to.
- You will require a PC Laptop & Network Cable (RJ45 to connect from PC to Charger.).
- First you will need to change the settings of your ethernet port.
- Right click on your WIFI symbol on the task bar of your PC.
- Select Open Network & Internet Settings.
- Select Ethernet.
- Select Change adaptor options.
- Select Ethernet Adaptor. Then press change settings of this connection.
- Highlight Inter Protocol Version 4(TCP/Ipv4).
- Select Properties.
- Select Use the following IP address & enter in IP address 192.168.1.3.
- Enter 255.255.255.0 in subnet mask field.
- Press OK.
- Close all windows.
- Connect the LAN cable into the LAN port of the charger and then the other end to your laptop.
- Open a web browser and type in the charger IP address 192.168.1.5:8080.
- Account Login Page appears then if requested, default password is 12345678.
- Parameter page is now displayed.
- Make your changes.
- Press set & reboot.
FOR FURTHER SUPPORT ON A WIDE RANGE OF FUNCTIONS, PLEASE VISIT Project EV - YouTube
If you are still having trouble following our guide, then please get in touch by either starting a live chat with our team, submitting a ticket here or give us a call on 0333 733 0333. We'll be happy to help.