In this guide...
We'll show you how to use the Project EV Pro app.
Either watch the video or read our step by step instructions below.
Prefer written instructions? Use our step by step guide below if you need to.
- Download the Project EV Pro App (App Store, Google Play Store).
- Sign up to the app, input an email address and password.
- Add payment details to the account, using a debit or credit card.
- Click balance, then click the plus icon to add funds into your account.
- Scan the QR code on the charger.
- Click start charging.
- If you wish to start or stop a charge via an RFID tag you can register a tag as per the below.
- Press register RFID tag.
- Scan the QR code for the charger.
- Tap your RFID device to the charger, such as a workplace ID badge.
- Once the RFID device is registered as a tag you can start and stop a charging using the tag.
- You can view charging history within the home page.
- You can see the kW usage within the home history.
- Once charging has ended you'll receive an email receipt with charging information for that session..
If you are still having trouble following our guide, then please get in touch by either starting a live chat with our team, submitting a ticket here or give us a call on 0800 599 9582. We'll be happy to help.