In this guide...
We'll show you how to set up your laptop to configure the Project EV Charger.
Either watch the video or read our step by step instructions below.
Prefer written instructions? Use our step by step guide below if you need to.
- You will require a PC Laptop & Network Cable (RJ45 to connect from PC to Charger.).
- First you will need to change the settings of your ethernet port.
- Right click on your WIFI symbol on the task bar of your PC.
- Select Open Network & Internet Settings.
- Select Ethernet.
- Select Change adaptor options.
- Select Ethernet Adaptor. Then press change settings of this connection.
- Highlight Inter Protocol Version 4(TCP/Ipv4).
- Select Properties.
- Select Use the following IP address & enter in IP address 192.168.1.3.
- Enter 255.255.255.0 in subnet mask field.
- Press OK.
- Close all windows.
- Connect the LAN cable into the LAN port of the charger and then the other end to your laptop.
- Open a web browser and type in the charger IP address 192.168.1.5:8080.
- Account Login Page appears then if requested, password is 12345678.
- Parameter page is now displayed.
- Make your changes.
- Press set & reboot.
If you are still having trouble following our guide, then please get in touch by either starting a live chat with our team, submitting a ticket here or give us a call on 0800 599 9582. We'll be happy to help.